On this page you can discover the various course dates, accommodation options and related prices. Whichever of our gorgeous locations you choose, our course content and quality of teachers always remain the same. Any price difference between the trainings, reflects the varying venue prices for food and accommodation. Please click on a specific course to see the options available and to also view the teaching team. For details on our locations please click here. All of our prices are all inclusive and are quoted in British Pounds £ Date And prices
Our Online Course is magic and offers a way for students who are passionate about yoga to deepen their practice, learn more about themselves and go on to share the gift of yoga as Teachers themselves.
Learning Online allows you the flexibility to study when you want, go over any parts again and learn at your own speed.
The training has eight amazing teachers, each sharing their knowledge with you. This diverse level of teaching could not be offered at an in person course. You are truly able to have a unique learning experience and for a fraction of the cost.
You will learn how to be a confident yoga teacher and receive a Yoga Alliance Certification at the end of the course. With this, you can teach anywhere in the world. And more than that, you learn so much about yourself. You will find your inner confidence and connect to your true self. It really is a transformative course.
You can listen to our lead teacher James HERE explaining more about the course in depth.
Click HERE to sign up.
- Shared Dorm Room -£2349 and £2149 early bird discount (ends Feb 11th)
- 3 Person Villa -£2549and £2349 early bird discount (ends Feb 11th)
- 2 Person Villa – £2649 and £2449 early bird discount (ends Feb 11th)
- Private Room – £3149 and £2949 early bird discount (ends Feb 11th)
- Teaching Team : James, Sharon + assistants
Join James French for this transformational month. We will live and breathe yoga together, developing ourselves physically and mentally, and learning how to teach these transformative techniques to others.
At the end of the month you will be a certified, Yoga-Alliance 200-hour teacher, but more importantly, you will have the necessary confidence, knowledge, and teaching skills to blossom into a world-class yoga teacher.
Click HERE for more info.
Register for our Open Day HERE March 20th | 10am
August 1st to 31st with 4 days off.
9am – 1pm
2pm – 6pm
Located in Highgate Village, North London, State Yoga is a beautiful new and spacious studio. As you step in, you escape the busy London streets and settle into an oasis of calm.
Only a short walk from Highgate & Archway tube stations with many passing bus routes and parking options available. Your break times can be spent in the park opposite, or checking out one of the numerous local cafes.
James French + Guests
Super Early Bird £2499 (sign up before March 31)
Early Bird £2749 (sign up before May 31)
£2949 (sign up after May 31)
This is a non residential training. No accommodation or food is included in the price
- 26 nights accommodation in your room of choice
- 3 healthy vegetarian meals per day
- Training and Yoga Alliance Accredited Certification
- All tuition, manuals and course materials
- A Gift from India!
- All you need to become a successful Yoga teacher!
Tuition Fees are £1549 (£1349 Earlybird) and are paid to Path of Yoga. The remainder is the fee for food and accomodation and is paid directly to the venue after your arrival.
- Early-bird discount of £200 to those who book 3 months or more in advance
- A student discount of £100 (can include early bird discount) for those who are 22 and under or in tertiary education
- Friend’s/family discount – If 2 or more of you book together then you will get £100 each discount (can include early bird discount)….this a great option for shared rooms/shared villas…what a beautiful journey to share together!
- Skills Swap – If you have a skill which you think we might be interested in, such as photography, videography, marketing, design etc… get in touch. We love a good Skills Swap!