Please use the form below to register your interest in one of our yoga teacher trainings. We would appreciate it if include a brief description of your yoga experience and share your motivation to join our yoga teacher training programs.
We are now offering a 200-hour Hybrid Yoga Teacher Training. This training option has been created to suit those who have a busy schedule and are unable to join for a month long intensive training. If you are a parent or professional, for example, who can’t take four weeks off to join a live course, you now have the flexibility to start online and complete in person. Apply below and together we can make it work!
Path of Yoga is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) through Yoga Alliance. On successfully finishing the course with us, you will receive a Yoga Alliance Certificate of Completion.
Read more about the Live 200-hour TTC and 300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training Programs in Thailand, India and Peru.
Here’s all you need to know about our Accredited Yoga Teacher Training Course Online should you prefer to do it at your own speed.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions you have. We will be happy to support you on all levels – from preparation to graduation, your success is our priority!
Have a look at all Yoga Teacher Training Dates, Availability, Room choices and Discounts.
If you feel ready for the next step and would like to book a training now, click on this link to choose your program, then click the Dates & Availability button, where you can see all the course details, choose your room option and sign up.
For general enquiries please use our contact form. We do our best to answer your questions as quickly as possible.
APPLICATION & SIGN UP PROCESS
- After completing the application form above, you will receive confirmation within 24 hours.
- You will also receive a registration form to communicate any injuries/dietary requirements etc.
- If you would like a Zoom/WhatsApp call with one of our teachers, we’re happy to arrange this with you.
- After acceptance of your application, you can pay a $500 deposit to reserve your place.
- The remaining course fees are due 30 days before the course start date (all transfer and payment details will be sent on acceptance of your application).
- If you would like to take advantage of our $300 early-bird discount, the deposit will need to be paid 3 months before the course start date.
- After we receive your deposit, you will receive our comprehensive orientation pack which includes pre course study recommendations, suggested practices and local information that will help in your travel plans, as well as lots of other helpful tips!