PATH OF YOGA
200HR ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING
with James French & Path of Yoga Teacher Family
Available from October 5, 2020
BECOME A YOGA TEACHER AT YOUR OWN PACE
Register Now for the
Path of Yoga Online Teacher Training
Join the Path Of Yoga Family for our 200 Hour Online Yoga Teacher Training. The course brings together all of the Path of Yoga Teaching Family for the first time. You can join from wherever you are in the World! There will also be regular Q&A sessions with our teachers plus community chats and a group Facebook support group.
YOUR ONLINE TEACHER TRAINING INCLUDES:
PATH OF YOGA TEACHER FAMILY
Path Of Yoga Founder James French will be joined by world-class, inspirational teachers; Susan Marrufo, Rory Trollen, Nikita Akalpa, Candy Alderson and more
PATH OF YOGA TEACHER TRAINING SYLlABUS
Includes…History and Branches of Yoga, Anatomy and Physiology, Key Poses of Yoga, Understanding the Subtle Body, The Science of Breath, Sequencing & Structuring, Meditation and the Mind, Introduction to Ayurveda, Effective Teaching skills, Business and Marketing in Yoga
REGULAR weekday PRACTICES
A combination of live and pre-recorded Asana, Pranayama & Meditation Classes will be shared throughout the training
LIVE TRANSMISSION AND Q&A CALLS
Connect with the teachers and your fellow students live as you share what’s unfolding for you in the program and integrate the teachings into the rest of your life.
COMMUNITY & CONNECTION
With your fellow students, teachers and Path of Yoga Family in our private online group.
The Yoga Alliance RYT-200 Certificate will be awarded on completion of all course requirements. This certification is recognized world-wide and is all you need to start teaching immediately.
A downloadable 150+ page PDF Training Manual full of the course content that will be your bible throughout your teaching journey
Path Of Yoga founder James has spent several years studying and practicing in India. He teaches workshops and courses around the world and has taught over 20 YTTS. He has dedicated his life to his practice, but more than anything he loves to teach teachers. James
- Rory; a Scottish Yogi, Yoga Teacher and Yoga Therapist in training has been teaching around the globe since 2007. Rory has become popular for his wide ranging knowledge, charisma, humour and ability to transmit the teachings of Hatha, Kundalini, Tantra, Yoga therapy, meditation and classical eastern philosophy simply and succinctly.Rory
- Susan is the founder of the Samarasa Center in Los Angeles, California. Through her yoga journey she aims to help students experience life beyond the confines of their cultural conditioning. SUSAN
- Nikita has completed over 1000 hours of training and is an inspirational teacher. She aims to empower and motivate practitioners encouraging each individual to explore their own potential and deepen their awareness.
- Candy's inspiration as a teacher is to get people connected to their breath, to trust their
bodies, and trust the unique journey that will unfold within each individual.
START WHENEVER YOU WANT & GO AT YOUR OWN PACE
- £499 intro offer
- Payment plans available
- We offer reduced rates if you are struggling financially. We'd like everyone to be able to learn the beauty of yoga and share it
- We also have a BIPOC Scholarship program. Please get in touch for more info
PRAISE FOR PATH OF YOGA
- Everything with this course is truly amazing. We were blessed having the Path Of Yoga Teachers with their authenticity. We couldn’t have asked for better teachers. They meet our needs at all times. From having questions before signing up till today they are still delivering. They made everyone feel seen and got to know everyone of us. The curriculum is as well perfectly planned and the knowledge they are able to share in a the training would take others years.
All the asana classes WERE amazing and inspiring as well. I am so glad I did choose Path of yoga.
- A truly transformational experience. For me it was so much more than just learning how to teach asana. I learnt so much about myself which I believe will help me move forward in so many areas of my life.
Thank you to James for organising such a beautiful 200 hour TTC and Susan, Candy and Izzy who brought some extra sparkle to the course.
I have gained new knowledge, experience and friends for life!
- Path of Yoga Teacher Training is an amazing experience. I could not recommend this course more strongly. I learned more about Yoga than I could have imagined beforehand, and just as much about myself. The teachers were wonderfully kind, inspiring and professional. The environment was beautiful. I left there feeling exhausted but completely uplifted. If you take this course, you will not be disappointed.